Can I work in a Mississippi salon with my out of state license or while I am going thru the reciprocity process?

No, you must submit an Application of Intent to apply for licensure, have a record of your training and license status sent to MSBC and appear for a credentialing interview.  The Reciprocity requirements may be found under the Reciprocity section.

You may not provide cosmetology, manicure, or esthetician services in the State of Mississippi without a current and valid Mississippi license.

Web design and hosting by U.S.NEXT