If I move my salon or purchase a salon that is already in operation, what do I need to do?

Submit a new salon application.  The application can be found under the Licensing section.

You may not provide cosmetology, manicure, or esthetician services in the State of Mississippi without a current and valid Mississippi license.

Web design and hosting by U.S.NEXT