I am moving to another state. What do I need to do?

Each state has different licensing requirements and procedures.  You will need to contact the Board office of the state to which you are moving and request their information and procedures.  You will probably be required to get an affidavit or certification of your training and license record from Mississippi.  This form may be found under the Reciprocity section.

Web design and hosting by U.S.NEXT